Release the Kraken 2
Pragmatic Play launched their Release the Kraken 2 slot on 3 November 2022. The base game is played on 5 reels x 4 rows and consists of 20 paylines that can increase up to 40 during the free spins bonus round.
Release the Kraken 2 Game Overview
Take a deep dive into the captivating world of random features, potential free spins, wilds, and ante bets in Release the Kraken 2. The slot presents colourful sea life symbols that accommodate the wilds and scatter symbols. Symbols that may appear on the reels include sea creatures such as sharks, eels, octopuses, and angler fish. You may also see fish swim by, and corals swaying in the background.
The Release the Kraken 2 slot offers a maximum potential win worth up to 5,000x your initial bet. However, this time around, it may suit players who enjoy high volatility and action-packed slots!
The bet levels range between £0.20 and £4 at online casino CloverCasino.com.
It is accessible on any device, including laptops, i-pads, desktops, and mobiles.
How To Play Release the Kraken 2
- You can play for stakes ranging between a minimum bet of £0.20 up to £4.
- To create a winning combination, 3 or more of the same symbol types must land on adjacent reels, starting from the far left.
- The game’s wild symbol is the Kraken in red, and the scatter symbol is the Kraken in gold. The wild symbol can replace all other symbols in the game, except the scatter.
- The lower-paying symbols are represented by the usual card royals, for example, 10, J, Q, K, and A. If you land 5 of the A symbols, you can get paid up to 2x your bet.
- The higher-paying symbols are an eel, an angler fish, a blowfish, and a shark. If you can secure 5 of the same, you are likely to be paid 3x up to 10x your bet. The shark is the highest-paying symbol, awarding 10x your wager for 5-of-a-kind.
- Activating the Ante Bet feature before the spin starts, increases your bet amount, and gives you a greater chance of potentially activating the Bonus Spins round. In addition, the RTP increases marginally (93.98% to 94.01%) when the Ante Bet is activated.
- Random Features, such as the Wild Respin, Shifting Stacked Wilds or a guaranteed win during the base game, may be randomly triggered. An example, 4 wild characters may land in view and trigger the Wild Respin. Then, the Wilds shift around the reel set and resettle somewhere else in a sequence that may result in a win. If another Wild land after the respin, you will be awarded 1 extra respin. The cycle can repeat itself until no more Wild symbols land.
A red Kraken with the word ‘Wild’ over it represents the Shifting Stacked Wild, and it can only land on the middle reels. If it does randomly land, it will cover all positions on the reel, and for each position moved, a multiplier is increased by x1 for each Shifting Wild.
Finally, the random Guaranteed Win feature may occur on any non-winning spin. If activated, the Kraken will come onto the reels and change some symbols to award a win. The potential wins range from 20x up to 60x your wager. Furthermore, 3 Scatter characters can arbitrarily appear on the screen after an explosion, unlocking the Bonus Spins round.
The Bonus Spins feature is automatically activated if you land more than 3 scatter symbols. Then, the player is taken to a new game screen, creating the opportunity to achieve a good start with a random multiplier value and a number of bonus spins.
Players will be offered 16 boxes, where one box may get picked, and the multiplier value and number of spins are revealed. When you open your chosen box, you are given a choice between playing with the set conditions, or trying it out for the opportunity to play for better game conditions. If you choose the latter, the game will trigger you to click on the boxes, and then the Kraken will give you a deal with Spins and multipliers based on the selected boxes.
After that, you can play the bonus game with up to 40 paylines. Every potential wild symbol that drops during the Bonus spins stays, and then progresses to a new position with every spin. There is a chance that a player can secure golden wild symbols, and grow the total win multiplier by 1x for the remaining spins.
Release the Kraken 2 RTP
Return To Player (RTP): 93.98%.
The RTP is a theoretical value and is shown as a percentage. It’s used to describe the percentage of money wagered a particular casino game may pay back to players over a certain period of time.
For example, if a game had a RTP of 92%, in theory, this would mean that for every £100 wagered, the game could return £92 back to players in potential winnings. However, it is important to note that winnings are completely random, and players are not guaranteed to receive this.
- Base game offers 3 random features.
- Bonus Spins round with increasing multipliers.
- Graphically better than the original version.
- Max win potential of up to 5,000x your initial bet.
- Volatility is high.
- No progressive or fixed Jackpot amounts.
The Release the Kraken 2 slot provides a good selection of features for the players, which can make the game exciting and may improve the winning potential. In addition, the base game showcases random features, wild symbols, and possible ante bets for players to take advantage of.
These random features and the bonus game can create an enjoyable experience, allowing the player to negotiate with the Kraken, if they manage to activate it. Furthermore, the game may allow the player to have fun with various features as they marvellously interact with each other.
The base game has largely maintained its inventive random features from the original release. However, there are some misses that Pragmatic may have overlooked, such as the high volatility.
We have rated the game 7.5/10.
You May Also Like: Fluffy Favourites Fairground | Eye of Horus | Fishin Frenzy
*All values (Bet Levels, Maximum Wins etc.) mentioned in relation to this slot game are subject to change at any time.